Friday, April 27, 2012

Cute Emo Girl Image : I Need a Razor Blade

A few nice emo makeup images I found:

I Need a Razor Blade
emo makeup

Image by Lizziemay1
1/5th of a uni photography project
"What it looks like to feel like this"
Kinda taking the mickey out of emo's
unedited

Day 216/365
emo makeup

Image by Makena G
So today Raven saw that it was drizzling and decided we would do a dramatic photo of her make up all wet and running. Unfortunately it stopped raining when we started shooting, so she just used the hose to make her make up run. Anywya, i might replace this with black and white.

Shot with the d2x and 70-300mm lens because i love it. The only thing I didn't love was that I wasn't able to get as much light as I wanted shown here.

I've been reading this interesting article about Photo tampering through the years, its cool.

The only thing I like about the new flickr is the option to add the photo to tons of groups all at once. So easy. yay

Inspired by this photo

Off to Feast!
emo makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment